Five Reasons You Should be at the 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Do you have a transformative tech solution for agriculture/food, connectivity, energy, health, or water?
- Is your innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model?
- Is your enterprise investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally?
- Do you want to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future, now?
- Do you want to build meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then keep reading: the Global Entrepreneurship Summit might be just what you are looking for!
An estimated 20,000 emerging leaders have participated in Global Entrepreneurship Summits (GES), where governments and the private sector have committed to provide over $1 billion in new capital to entrepreneurs worldwide since 2010.
Did you know that 110 exchange alumni like you attended the most recent GES in India? Join other alumni and investment-ready entrepreneurs at the 2019 GES! As announced by President Donald J. Trump and Prime Minister Mark Rutte of the Netherlands, this year’s GES will take place in The Hague on June 4-5, 2019. GES is your chance to connect with entrepreneurs and investors from around the world! You have until March 1, 2019 to apply at https://www.ges2019nl.nl/
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the action! Learn more about this year’s GES here.