IUSA Day of Service
Saturday, 10th December
11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Respond Building, Grace Park Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Places are limited so book early!
Please join local charities Localise and Respond Housing Association, along with volunteers from the Ireland United States Alumni Association, the U.S. Embassy and the Fulbright Program, to brighten up the holidays for women and children at an emergency homeless facility.
How you can help:
1) Volunteer your time
Dedicated volunteers are needed to help clean, and decorate for the holidays. Please email Sinéad at O’DonovanSD@state.gov to confirm your attendance, if you plan to attend.
2) Contribute to the Gifts Appeal or Donate Essential Supplies. Please consider donating a Christmas Care Package for one of the residents.
Each bag can contain some of the below suggested items:
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap/Wash, Face Wipes, Face Creams
* Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Toiletries
* Books, Scarfs, Hats, Socks
* Magazines, Selection Box, Coloring Set, Games, Puzzles, Soft Toys
We hope to be able to provide one filled care package for each resident. You may bring your care packages on the day or drop them off at:
Localise Head Office, 6 Ontario Terrace, Rathmines (basement) – before Friday Dec 9th